We are committed to a real sustainable development policy, aiming to keep the impact of our activities on the environment under control. The airport operators' goal is to manage public infrastructures in a sustainable way.
This environmental policy is part of a global approach towards Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The goal is to reduce the environmental impact of the airport's activities above and beyond regulatory requirements.
We are committed to respecting the following principles:
1. Preventing and controlling pollution risks
2. Continually improving our environmental performance
3. Complying with regulations and internal procedures
Our objectives are focused in the following areas:
1. Controlling and reducing energy consumption
2. Improving waste management
Sorting at least 50% of waste
3. Raising awareness and promoting our approach
100% of our staff are aware of the approach
4. Preventing and controlling pollution risks
Recording and responding to all complaints
5. Reducing greenhouse gas emissions (especially CO2):
Making a commitment to reducing emissions year after year